From the company that pioneered clipless pedal technology come the Tour de France-winning Keo 2 Max Carbon pedals. They feature carbon bodies with stainless-steel platforms for low weight, easy entry and exit and exceptional durability. The wide contact area and the low-profile design place you closer to the pedal axles for optimum stability, maximum power transfer and a lower center of gravity that helps your cornering. These pro-level pedals have customizable release tension as well.
- Usage: Recreational to Competition
- Body: Carbon
- Axle: Chromoly +
- Pedal Stack Height + Cleats: 17.3mm
- Contact Surface Area: 500 mm²
- Float: 8 or 12 adjustable spring
- Cleats: Kéo Grip Cleats
- Pedal Weight: 125 grams (312 grams per pair with cleats and screws)
- Pedals Thread 9/16-inch
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.