Wolf Tooth Remote BarCentric
- The ReMote BarCentric is a dropper lever option for bikes with front shifters, lockout levers, or e-bike controls.
- The slender design of the ReMote BarCentric allows it to easily fit between the left grip and levers with four potential lever positioning options to avoid any interference with existing levers.
- This dropper lever has a ring shape that encompasses the handlebar, while also serving as a pivot point to provide the rider with extra leverage, making it easier to press the lever.
- Compatible with left side controls including 2x shifters, suspension lockout levers, and under-bar e-bike controls
- Large, smooth, sealed Enduro ball bearing that encircles the handlebar
- Clean and efficient cable routing flows around disc brake levers
- Adjustable reach for ideal ergonomics and controls clearance
- Compatible with all cabled actuated droppers posts