This classic is the ultimate all-rounder. The Neutron Ultra are now a well-established symbol of success for Campagnolo wheels'. The wheel of choice of amateur cyclists and professionals alike, its features are unique: Exceptionally lightweight for climbing and extremely reliable; these wheels are reactive when required as well as comfortable and smooth on rough roads, even after many hours on the saddle. Neutron Ultra are the answer to all a cyclist's needs.
- Low-profile aluminum rim makes the wheel extremely lightweight as well as offering optimal features for climbing
- Carbon hubs are also designed to reduce weight to the max
- Straight spokes make the wheel highly reactive when out of the saddle
- Elasticity of the polygonal rim ensures both high responsiveness and optimum comfort during riding
- Oversize flange boosts the torsional stiffness of the rear wheel, especially during the power phase
- Milled, low-profile rim guarantees a reduced overall weight
- Carbon hubs and aluminum axle guarantee performance and lightness
- Asymmetrical hole pattern on the rear rim ensures continuous spoke tension and lasting performance
|Rim Material||Aluminum and Carbon|
|Outer Rim Width||20.5mm|
|Hub||Carbon and Aluminum w/Cup-and-cone bearing system|
|Axle||QR x 130mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|QR / Campagnolo / Bright Label / 700c||08033874114186||WH7-NECRU|
|QR / Shimano/SRAM / Bright Label / 700c||08056734281897||WH13-NECRX1U|