The redesigned Khamsin Asymmetric represents the entry level for Campagnolo wheels only because of its fantastic pricing. With advanced characteristics such as Mega-G3 spoke lacing patterns, oversized flange and Spoke Dynamic Balance technology it is clear that this wheel is a step above its competition. Campy Tech Lab engineers have pushed the quality of this wheel even further incorporating an asymmetric rear rim that, when coupled with Mega-G3 lacing provides increased performance in terms of lateral and torsional rigidity as well as reactivity. The Khamsin Asymmetric permits all cyclists with the opportunity to experience Campagnolo quality and performance.
- One of the preferred aluminum wheels among racing bicycle brands
- Designed to last and for use in tough training sessions
- The oversize flange increases torsional stiffness
- Sealed bearings and straight head spokes guarantee performance over time
|Outer Rim Width||20.5mm|
|Hub||Aluminium w/ Sealed bearings|
|Axle||QR x 130mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number|
|QR / Campagnolo / Bright Label / 700c||08056734284317||WH14-KHCRBG3|
|QR / Shimano/SRAM / Bright Label / 700c||08056734284324||WH14-KHCRX1BG3|