Whether you're looking to take it to the limit on a climb or throw down in a sprint, Campagnolo's Bora One 35 rear wheel is where it's at. Their 35mm deep-dish carbon rims and aero spokes are exactly what you need to slice through the wind and move to the head of the pack. They're also feathery light to give you a boost when the road turns uphill. And, the aluminum hubs house USB hybrid ceramic bearings for a zippy ride. Plus, the Boras come with Campy's legendary quick-releases, too.
- 35mm carbon rim means greatly reduced weight
- Clincher version ensures easier bike maintenance and management
- The rim has exactly the same structure as that of top-of-the-range wheels
- The aluminum hubs and ceramic USB bearings ensure performance at a lower price
- Its 35mm high rim gives this wheel good performance on long stretches on the flat where even the aerodynamic factor is important
- All the Campagnolo know-how in the field of carbon makes this wheel lightweight and perfect for longer steeper climbs
- Special brake pad kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in dry.
- New Quick Release wheels with totally redesigned aerodynamic profile, lighter and with shiny finish.
- Valve extender
|Outer Rim Width||24.2mm|
|Axle||QR x 130mm|
|Extras||Special brake pad kit for carbon wheels, Valve extender|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number|
|QR / Campagnolo / Bright Label / Campagnolo Brake Pads Included / 700c||08050046166347||WH18-BOCR135|
|QR / Shimano/SRAM / Bright Label / Shimano/SRAM Brake Pads Included / 700c||08050046166361||WH18-BOCRX1135|
|QR / Campagnolo / Dark Label / Campagnolo Brake Pads Included / 700c||08050046166422||WH18-BOCR135DK|
|QR / Shimano/SRAM / Dark Label / Shimano/SRAM Brake Pads Included / 700c||08050046167580||WH18-BOCRX1135DK|